Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Kayak pictures

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't resist- I changed her to take pictures.
    I added 2 pictures to the album numbers 19 and 20.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...3310202&idx=19

    The kayaking outfit is darling and the kayak pretty cute. I love that it has cargo ropes- good attention to detail.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the pictures! I think I may *just have to get* the Kayak now! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •